Here’s the best chance to make $100, $50 or $20 for yourself. Let me explain how.
I am giving away a $100, $50 or $20 in Amazon gift cards to the three people who will submit the best three articles. Read ahead to know what “best” means.
Now this is a small blog and I will not get many entries. So there you go. With a very small number of competitors comes a high chance of winning. This contest possibly has the best odds on the internet right now to make you some cash.
It is simple.
Write up something interesting, worthy to be put up on Awesci.com and wish for the best.
- The last date for submission for this contest is 31st January.
- Three of the “best” articles will be published on 1st February 2018, and the article with the greatest reach by 28th February 2018 will win. Share it away.
- 2nd and 3rd places, determined by extent of reach will win $50 and $20 Amazon gift cards.
- Only the last submission by each person will be considered.
- If the contest receives 5 or less valid articles by 31st January 2018, the contest will be canceled for this month and your valid articles will be enrolled in the next month’s contest, waiting for up to a total of 5 or more articles to turn up. And so on.
- Only valid articles will be considered. That means,
- An article would have to be at least 600 words in length.
- The exact topic of your article should not have been covered on Awesci before.
- It should not be ridden with grammatical or obviously factual errors.
- Should not be an outright copy of something else. The effort put into the article should show.
- If I think your article may have a good chance and for some reason it is not valid, I will get in touch with you.
- Use this link to submit or send a word file as an attachment to me at the email mentioned below.
- Contact me at email@example.com for any questions.
The best articles
The best three articles will be chosen based on these few criteria.
- The presentation and clarity.
- The article’s ability to induce “mindblow” – more the better.
- The extent of research, diversity and reliability of sources used for information and the length of the article – Longer and denser are better.
- Including interesting links, pictures, figures, videos, sounds clips etc. would work in your favor.
For ideas and inspiration:
- Ask yourself what you know the best?
- Ask yourself what would you love to learn more about?
- Look for articles that get “hot.” Check under the “What’s hot?” heading in the sidebar.
- Watch documentaries.
- Watch Youtube channels like SmarterEveryDay, Cody’s lab, Tom Scott, Physics girl, Applied science, 3Blue1Brown, TED talks, WIRED, The Royal Institution, Steve Mould
If this is a success I will consider doing it again.